Do you want to log in to the Emory Hr Portal Patients Portal? You can access the Emory Hr Portal Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your medical records. Sign up for the Emory Hr Portal patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to the Emory Hr Portal Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Emory Hr Portal customer support phone number and email address for any additional assistance.
What is the Emory HR Portal?
Emory University has a unique benefits program that meets the needs of all employees. Benefits provide financial protection for you when you most need it.
|Department||Benefits and Work Life|
|Address||1599 Clifton Road, NE|
Atlanta, GA 30322
|Hours||Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Friday – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
How to login to the Emory HR Portal?
To login to the Emory Hr Portal patient portal, you need to have your patient user id and password. If you are a new patient, you can follow the registration process.
The steps below will guide you through the process of logging in to the Emory HR Portal.
- To log in to the Emory HR Portal, first navigate to http://leo.cc.emory.edu/.
- Enter your Network ID and password in the login form at the top of the page.
- If you have not created a Network ID and password for the Emory HR Portal, click on “Create Account” below the login form and follow the instructions that appear.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the features of the Emory HR Portal.
How to Reset Emory Hr Portal Login Password?
If you have forgotten your Emory HR portal login password, or if you have changed your password and can’t remember it, here is how to reset it.:
1. Open the Emory HR portal at https://hrprod.emory.edu/psp/hrprod/?cmd=login.
2. Click on the Login link in the top left corner.
3. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the Login button.
4. If you are prompted to choose a new password, enter the new password in the New Password field and click on OK.
5. You will now be taken to the Login Success page, where you can check to see if your password has been successfully updated. If not, please contact HR support for assistance resetting your password.
How can I make changes to my account information?
If you have forgotten your login credentials, or want to make changes to your account information, you can do so through the Emory HR Portal. You can find links to the various sections of the portal below.
To change your contact information, visit the Contact Information section of the portal. To update your biography or resume, visit the Job Opportunities section of the portal. Finally, to make changes to your pay information, visit the Pay and Benefits section of the portal.
If you are a patient, you can login via Emory Patient Portal guides.
These instructions will help you reset or update your Emory Hr Portal Account. For any questions, contact Emory HR Help Desk on tel. 404.727.6123. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we appreciate your patience while we try to resolve it.